Friday, June 12, 2015

Our stories part one





Light at Last - a blog about weight loss

Dorothy Rodwell, LMFT

June 13, 2015



Image result for public domain images empty swing swinging


Ashamed to be seen
I hide behind my story
Hiding my bright light



 Imagine being in a swing and getting that push to get started! Be light and free.

If you are a woman over 50 and have given up on losing weight this blog may be for you!
“I just can’t lose weight and I don’t eat that much.”
“Of course I know what to do but that stuff doesn’t work for me.”
“ I love food too much to want to eat less.”
“ I hate to see my body now.”
“I have given up because it’s too painful to keep trying and I’m the target of every new product to lose weight.  I hate that.”
“These plans to lose weight are all the work of thin folks, what do they know?”

Have you said any of these things?  I have.  In fact, I developed an aversion to being around really thin people.  I was pretty miserable and probably miserable to be around as well.  Yet, I was able to pull out of this situation and lose 40 pounds that has stayed off for 15 years.  In the process of doing that I learned a few things that I want to share with you.  As a psychotherapist I help others use the approach that I have developed.

My approach is unique because it directs the emotional (subconscious) mind to be clear and purposeful with thoughts, behaviors and feelings about eating.  Because of this mind reset you will set and get your weight loss goal while installing your forever skills about relating to food.   Why?  The determination unleashed by this process allows the food plan of your choice to work as it is intended and makes living with eating easy and satisfying.


Light at Last

Dorothy Rodwell, LMFT

No comments:

Post a Comment